We sincerely congratulate Danilova Elvira Igorevna, Associate Professor of the Department of Management of Foreign Economic Activity of Enterprises of the Faculty of Transport, Management and Logistics of the National Aviation University with the award of the degree of Doctor of Economics!
The topic of the dissertation is "METHODOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT OF ECONOMIC SAFETY OF ACTIVITY OF UKRAINE AIRLINES". The defense took place at Odessa National Polytechnic University.
Consultant - Doctor of Economics, Professor Valentina Marchenko
We wish you not to stop at the achieved successes, implementation of plans, creative ideas, further self-development and self-realization, successful implementation of all creative and scientific ideas, inspiration in professional growth and future scientific research, good mood, great happiness and joy in life!
On February 4, 2021, a scientific seminar "Entropy analysis of active systems" will be held.
Adress: ave. Lubomira Huzara, 1, aud. 1.334.
Speaker: Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Air Transportation Organization FTML, Honorary Professor of NAU V.O. Kasyanov.
- The principle of maximum objective entropy. Subjective risk.
- Entropy methods in transport and economics. Application in the analysis of shadow processes.
students (master's degree), graduate students, doctoral students, research and teaching staff, all who are interested in transport, economics, sociology, political science
We invite everyone!
On November 27, 2020, on the basis of the Air Transportation Management Department of the Faculty of Transport, Management and Logistics, the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Problems of organization of aviation, multimodal transport and application of aviation in branches of economy" was held.
The introductory speech was given by the chairman of the organizing committee, the head of the Air Transportation Management Department, doctor of technical sciences, senior researcher Shevchuk D.O. and head of the Department of Organization of Aviation Works and Services, Doctor of Economics, Professor Razumova K.M.
The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the problems of organization of aviation, multimodal transport and application of aviation in branches of economy, especially during the pandemic COVID-19. Experts from airlines, agencies, researchers, students, graduate students and young scientists were involved in the active dialogue in the field of aviation.
Particularly interesting studies were presented in their reports:
- Leading lecturer in the field of aviation of the Technological University of Dublin, Ireland, Aidan Rooney (report prepared together with Ph.D., Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Air Transportation Management Department Ivannikova V.Yu.
- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vice Director of International Cooperation and Education Institute, Instructor of ICAO Institute Bugayko D.O. (The report was prepared together with Ph.D., Associate Professor, Professor of the of Air Transportation Management Department Antonova A.O. and Doctor of Economic Sciences, Senior Researcher, Chief Researcher of Institute of Industrial Economics, National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine, Kharazishvili Yu. M.);
- Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Organization of Aviation Works and Services Yanchuk M.B.;
- IATA certified expert on air transportation sales, senior lecturer of the department of Air Transportation Management Department of the Faculty of Transport, Management and Logistics Gebrych A.A.
The department is especially grateful to the successful work of the conference, Ph.D., Assoc. Prof., Assoc. Department of OAP Shevchenko Yu.V., under the leadership of which students prepared 8 reports, 5 of which in English.
The Air Transportation Management Department thanks all participants for active cooperation and wishes success in further research.
The Air Transportation Management Department of the Faculty of Transport, Management and Logistics invites teachers, researchers, doctoral students, graduate students, students to participate in the International scientific-practical conference "Problems of organization of aviation, multimodal transport and application of aviation in branches of economy", which will be held at the National Aviation University. November 27, 2020.
The purpose of the conference is:
- involvement of students, graduate students and young scientists in active dialogue in the field of aviation;
- discussion of theoretical and practical scientific developments;
- coverage of the achievements of young scientists;
- exchange of experience and gaining skills of scientific discussions.
Speakers include experts of airlines and agencies, scientists, researchers and inventors.
Proceedings of the conference will be published in an electronic collection of scientific papers and posted on the official website of the Faculty of Transport, Management and Logistics of NAU.
Requirements for abstracts, as well as other information about the conference can be found in the attached booklet.
Participation in the conference is free!