275 Air Transport Technologies
National Aviation University
is the only university in Ukraine offering
training to the specialists of the given profile
«Air transportation management»
Training divided by academic levels:
– Bachelor (duration of training: 4 years)
– Master (duration of training: 1.5 years), Specialist (duration of training: 1 year)
Forms of study: daily (full-time), extra-mural (part-time)
The Specialization «Air transportation management» is aimed at training of the personnel for various enterprises of the aviation industry:
- handling companies
- logistic companies
- transport-expeditionary companies
- travel agencies
- state aviation administration
The program is intended for providing of competences in following spheres:
- organization and technology of air cargo and passenger transportation
- operations in the multimodal transport terminals and logistic centers
- usage of the informational technology for professional purposes
- The list of competitive subjects in the External Independent Evaluation (ЗНО) Certificate for admission to the 1st year of study at the speciality 275 "Air transport technologies" with identification of the following coefficients:
- Ukrainian language and literature (0,25);
- Mathematics (0,35);
- Foreign language / physics (0,25).
More detailed conditions of admission visit the link:
- The Department of Air Transportation Management began training of students in English in 2008.
Students are trained by highly qualified lecturers who have obtained a Certificate of English Language Proficiency.
Students who complete their training in English obtain a Certificate (посилання) from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine about completion of a full course of training at the appropriate academic level as an Appendix to the diploma.
Sample Certificate from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Training in English gives the benefits in the future employment because the graduates are fluent in professional terminology and have formed skills of interacting in their professional sphere in the target language. The Department recommends the best students from the English language groups to participate in Educational Mobility Programs ERASMUS, International summer program of the Korean Aerospace University (посилання).
The decision about formation of the English language groups depends on the availability of the minimum number of students (15 people).
The decision on accepting the students to study in the English language group is made after the interview at the Air Transportation Management Department and after the applicant has become the 1st year student of the National Aviation University.
The requirement for the applicant’s initial language competence to study in English is the level of the independent user (В1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
The certificates confirming the English language competence such as TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, CEFR are welcomed but not obligatory.
- The Department takes on the education of students from other universities, colleges and higher educational institutions to the 3rd year of training. Competitive selection is based on the results of the entrance examinations held at the Department.