1. Student conference "Flight"
2. Scientific groups (by departments)
Purpose of FTML scientific groups is to realize the educational and creative potential of talented and active students of faculty’s departments in the most relevant development areas of transport technologies and management.
- Department of VM: material under development
- Department of OAP: (based on the Institute of New Technologies and Leadership).
A total of 21 OAP Department students are trained at the Institute of Advanced Leadership Technologies:
- "Intelligent methods for diagnosing complex systems", supervisor - head of OAP dep., dep. head, Shevchuk D.O, group members: Mandryk O.P, Garmash T.O, Gaenko I.V;
- "System methods of dynamic systems control in uncertainty conditions", supervisor - doctor of technical sciences, professor Kazak V.M, group members: Vygovsky S.M, Mayborodin G.G, Panchuk V.V;
- "Mathematical methods and processes of complex transport systems modeling", supervisor - candidate of economic sciences, senior lecturer Konovalyuk V.S, group members: Boldyreva M. (OP-403Ba), Dovga A. (OP-102 Ma), Simonenko V. (OP-102 Ma);
- "Aviation business today: problems and prospects", supervisor - candidate of economic sciences, senior lecturer Vysotska II, group members: Abrazhan K. (OP-201B), Gomma A. (OP-201B), Popovka S. (OP-202 Ba), Antonets O. (OP-202 Ba);
- "Runway", head - Ph.D., Assoc. Derevyanko TA, group members: Melnyk A. (OP-301B), Neverova N. (OP-401B), Stepanenko D. (OP-401B), Yevtushenko O. (OP-401B);
- "Air transportation organization and management improvement", supervisor - candidate of economic sciences, senior lecturer Shevchenko Y.V.,group members: Bortnik Y. (OP-303 Ba), Dogonova K. (OP-202 Ba), Airapetyan A. (OP-303 Ba), Nesterov O. (OP-102 Ma).
- Logistics Department: Information about Logistics Department operational scientific groups (2020-2021 academic year)
3. Scientific works of students (by departments)
The scientific work of FTML students is reflected in student participation in national and international conferences, writing scientific articles and abstracts. Faculty students realize their scientific abilities both when working with supervisors (teachers of faculty departments) and independently.
- VM Department: material under development
- OAP Department: OAP Department students proceedings (1 semester 2020-2021 academic year)
- OARP Department: OARP Department students proceedings (1st semester 2020-2021 academic year)
- Department MZED: MZEDP Department students proceedings (1 semester 2020-2021 academic year)
- Logistics Department: Logistics Department students proceedings (1 semester 2020-2021 academic year)
4. National competition of student research papers
FTML students actively participate in the first and second rounds of All-Ukrainian student research papers competition, as well as in other university and international competitions in the specialty.
Specialties of National student scientific works competition on which work is carried out:
- «Transport technologies (by type)»;
- «Transport systems. Logistics»;
- «Management of foreign economic activity»;
- «Management of Organizations»;
- «Project and program management»;
- «Road transport» and others.
We are proud of the winners every year!
To improve qualified specialists training programs, search for talented student youth, stimulate their creative work at the faculty, work is carried out with students to participate in All-Ukrainian student competitions in the following specialties:
- «Transport Technologies» and others.
1.6. Other activities
Departments of the faculty actively involve students in scientific events at both university and state level - scientific debates, scientific and creative competitions, round tables, marathons, etc. When organizing events, students are directly involved in preparing, conducting and summarizing the work, which increases their motivation and teaches responsibility and teamwork.