The Department of Logistics positions itself as an educational and scientific complex, and therefore pays considerable attention to research on the following issues:
- Logistics of the national economy: strategic and educational-innovative imperatives
- integration processes in air transport;
- commercial work on air transport;
- theoretical and applied problems of logistics;
- transport logistics (multimodal logistics);
- logistics of transport and storage complexes;
- logistic engineering of business processes of enterprises;
- feasibility study for the creation of logistics centers;
- supply chain management;
- logistics consulting.
Cathedral R&D for state registration 0116U006906, deadline: from 01.01.2015 to 30.12.2020 "Strategy for the formation of transport and logistics clusters in Ukraine"